Music BC is proud to provide a unique showcase and networking opportunity to foster sync licensing opportunities and relationships for market ready BC artists.
Taking place on Wednesday, September 16th
at the new Studio Records on Granville street in downtown Vancouver, this event will kick off with an informative panel on how to get your music in film and TV, and will be followed by a showcase of the selected artists. Bands and solo artists from all genres who are export ready* and have professional quality sound recordings are welcome to apply.
In addition, we will be setting up B2B meetings between the supervisors and companies that are representing 2 or more artists with BC Sound Recordings. If you are interested, please contact Savannah directly at savannah(at)musicbc.org
Deadline: Friday, August 14th, 5pm PST
* to establish "export ready" status please fill in questions regarding team and discography
- Artist must be a current Music BC member in good standing (check your status or renew your membership at http://musicbc.org/membership-info)
- Artist must be available on Tuesday, September 16th between 5 - 7pm (soundcheck) 9-11pm (performance)
- Artist acknowledges that uploaded links may be used for promotional purposes.
- Band/artists will be selected by a Music BC jury comprised of local music industry personnel.
Showcase Application Form