A new music video can promote your band, support the release of an album and help you build an audience! Wouldn't teaming up with a filmmaker and a $10,000 grant make it easier? It can happen if you apply to TELUS' STORYHIVE Music Videos: Small Town edition before April 22.
- Applications are open from March 18 - April 22nd, 2015
- Project Leads have to be from a small town which is anywhere in BC and AB except Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton
- All contest rules, regs and FAQ's can be found at STORYHIVE.COM
- You are allowed to enter if you're from a major city as long as you're not the Project Lead.
- Winners will be announced May 5, 2016
- This round the 1 minute pitch video and first round voting are not happening.