Entry to Phoenix is competitive and based on an applicant’s professional achievements. There are no course fees. All course materials and information disclosed during the program are treated strictly as commercial in confidence.
Please review the Program Guidelines & Eligibility and have the following documents ready for upload prior to applying:
- Professional Biography of Applicant (half page or less)*
- History of Company Business (half page or less)*
- What you hope to achieve by attending PHOENIX (half page or less essay)*
- Why you should be chosen to attend the course (half page essay)
- Outline of Achievements and future plans (half page, bullet form):
- Company successes from the past 24 months and plans for the upcoming 24 months
- Your artist(s) successes from the past 24 months and plans for the upcoming 24 months
*If successful in your application, this information will be published in the Course Book for the information of those attending the workshop.
This form is now expired. Thank you for your interest!